Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The things she says....

might get me in to trouble. LOL Okay not really.

Princess was home from preschool for 2wks. During which time I still had my daycare children here. I'd often hear her mediating and or reminding other children of the rules. Which was fine as long as she said it nicely and wasn't being ugly. There were a few times she'd get angry and yell but I'd remind her that we don't do that. Anyways fast forward....

Yesterday she went back to preschool.

The kids were in one area and she started to raise her voice in frustration at another little girl. Ms Wonderful walked up to her and said "Now, Princess, do we yell?"

Princess: "No, I'm sorry, I can only do that at my mommy's house."

Um, excuse me? I never said you can yell. LOL Heffer.

3 comments:

Reighnie said...

Don't you love kids translations? They never seem to go in our favor either do they?

LOL

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Your daughter...

Just sayin'...

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!