Friday, January 16, 2009

Evil... I tell you she is evil...

So Princess woke up with a cold on Monday....

So I've been feeling the itchy in my throat for a couple of days. Last night Chef treated us to Jack in the Box (new here and we've never had it before) and he was a dear and got me a Strawberry milkshake.

I let the boys have a sip before me and Princess had one after them. Then it was mine. So the boys asked again....no

"Sorry I'm sick guys. I can't share cause I don't want you getting sick."

Princess: "I'm sick so *I* can have some more!" *GRINS*

UGH (So that is why she shared her cold....so she could steal my milkshake.)

1 comments:

Reighnie said...

LOL! Smart lil girl.

I miss Jack..well I miss the bacon and cheddar potato wedges. Yum!

We had them in CA but not here in NM.