Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Sleepover

So Princess and *Z* have been trying to have a sleepover for months now. Finally it was Sara and Paulo's Anniversary so I said that she needed to drop the girl's off for the night (yes I am "that" friend - the awesome one...you know it. LOL)

Needless to say that Princess and *Z* were excited beyond belief and couldn't wait for Saturday to get here. When I told Princess that *Z* and *z* were on their way over she said "TONIGHT!" LOL

div>Here are our adventures in pictures. (I love how pictures seem to tell the story for me)




























They were all great. I woke up on Sunday to 3 little girl's giggles. It was cute. Considering it was my birthday it wasn't annoying either. LOL They left with *Z* saying "Princess has to sleep over tonight!" Um not yet....LOL.

2 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

And she still won't shut up about it! And her nails are chipping, you better fix them!

Anonymous said...

Too. Freaking. CUTE. :-)