Friday, January 18, 2008

Cooking

Everyone knows Shua cooks. He does - and he does it well. My friends are only my friends cause my husband feeds them. Who says the way to a man's heart is through his stomach - in this case it's the woman's...LOL.

Shua and I always talk about what we want to do in the future. Last night was no different. We were discussing for him to open a resturant of some sort. I told him to start small and offer meals one night a week to people he works with/knows and so forth. Like he plans a menu and tells them it's $10.00 a plate and they just come to the house eat and go home....LOL. ( a person in Turkey di dit with Asian food and OMG everyone about died when she PCS'd...LOL) Then as we get built up he can open a seperate place and serve dinners on a reg basis. Ch'neu of course is particpating in this conversation.

Ch'neu: Daddy you SHOULD do that.
Shua: Yeah but it'll be a lot of work for me.
Ch'neu: I'll Serve!

LOL

It was just too cute how he is all you can do it cause I'm serving the food...LOL.

Oh and if you've never had Shua's cooking - I'm sorry. LOL

1 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Now I'm hungry. Got any green sauce? I'll just eat it by the spoonful!