Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Randoms

My Monkey being...a monkey. This is why I love this kid. Earlier this summer he asked me why does he always end up hurt in some way (scratches, bruises, etc.). Um kid.....THIS would be why (and Ms R...he friend/girlfriend).


The Princess started gymnastics again (along with Monkey). THIS is why. She's taking after her brother and is not afraid to do ANYTHING. I've got pictures of her trying to flip on the bars as well...you know...those bars that are twice as tall as her...yeah. (Yes, that is her...in the middle doing the splits that make my legs ache)

Today was Middle School Orientation for Little Man. It's not fair. Mom is NOT happy about this. I mean why should I be...first this, then dances, then girls calling (oh wait - they already do)...next thing I'll know he'll be in HIGH SCHOOL. *sob* We took him on a tour to find his classes...there are THREE buildings he will have to find he way to in one short day.

3 comments:

StacyRenee said...

WHERE did the time go? Courtney will be graduating college when Krista starts kindergarten

ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
brtaram

candy lol said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
theworldseasiestgame.com worldshardestgame.online governorofpoker2.co