Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm done with college!

What I really want to say and shout is "I have a F*@^ing DEGREE!!!" Me! Me? ME!

It's just my associates but HELLO!!! You'd of never thought I'd have even start college, let alone finish it.

Now I'm not even sure when the ceremony is because I'm not walking across the stage. I figure I took all of my classes online. I don't know these people. LOL So I have to patiently wait for my degree to come in the mail. Oh you'll be glad to know that YOU won't miss out on that day either. It'll be right here for you to see.

I'd like to take this moment to thank Ms. Karen for encouraging (aka forcing) me to start classes back in 2008. I'd like to thank my hubby and the kids for putting up with me being online all of the time (okay so it's not totally because of school...shhhhhh) and being supportive throughout it all. I'd like to thank Reagan, Sara and Cindy for helping me understand things when I never thought I could.

Did I mention it yet?? I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!! Do NOT speak to me about a BA. Thank you.

5 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

There is no one else I'd rather help with Exceptional Child homework at midnight than you!!

Again, I'm so very very very proud!!

Reighnie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

BTW, even if you walk they don't give you the degree that day, they all come in the mail. :-)

I didn't go to mine either.

StacyRenee said...

We are all so very proud of you!!! Love you and miss you bunches.

Phuloo said...

Well composed articles like yours renews my faith in today’s writers. You’ve written information I can ultimately agree with as well as make use of.
henrystickmangames.com
Friv.Pro

Monster Games said...

Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts about Online Dissertation Help are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!

SolitaireOnline.io
KrunkerioGame.COm
TetrisOnline.io